Saturday, September 20, 2008

Gutter Connection Reviews

Testimonials
_______________________________

Thanks!! Wonderful Work!!‎ - creativeimageslc‎ - Oct 7, 2008
I am very satisfied with the professionalism and quality of work Gutter Connection provided me at my place of business. Being a business owner myself, i know it's hard to sell a job these days. This company lives up to what it says it's going to do and the finished job shows. Thanks Again Gutter Connection

______________________________


I would like everyone to know about...‎‎
the exceptional service and quality work that this company has provided for my home. I highly recommend contacting this company if you like honesty, quality work, reasonable
pricing and complete professionalism. ...
______________________________


Great Customer Service‎ - Kelly Hufford‎ - Sep 9, 2008
I was very impressed with this company. When I phoned the gentleman who answered the phone was very polite and answered all my questions.

I was able to set the apppointment up that day and the work was quite well. I have had problems in the past with other companies but I feel very confident and satisfied with the job they did. I like the fact that the owner of this company is very involved with the work done by his company and he lives locally also.

I would reccomend this company to anyone who is in need of gutters or have their gutters cleaned. I just rehired this company to clean my gutters. Very nice people to deal with and very professional.
______________________________







1 comment:

Gutter Protection 101 said...

Post your reviews of our work here.
We will of course limit this blog to customers of Gutter Connection located in toledo, Oh.